Quote



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while...you could miss it."

-Ferris Bueller from Ferris Bueller's Day Off







Thursday, August 26, 2010

Classroom Symbolism Blog

So I have already covered the symbolism in all three novels throughout my summer blogs. However, I feel that Fahrenheit 451 was probably one of the most important novels regarding the symbolism. The burning of the books was extremely symbolic as well as controversal. As I have said previously, burning could be a symbol of the education deteriorating. Also, it showed how reading and knowledge could be considered bad due to the way it allows people to be individuals and go off into unknown, imaginary worlds. So, I felt that for this blog I would just re-express my feelings and beliefs on the symbolism in Fahrenheit 451.

No comments:

Post a Comment